Buttons in On-Hover Modal no longer active

Previously, hovering over a linked row would show a pop-over modal that displayed rows from the root table.

I have previously used this as a way to provide hover-access to certain context-specific buttons.

However, as of recently, the buttons (generated by formula) no longer seem to be calculating; as if the entity is not being fully loaded.
See attached screenshot for example:
Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 7.40.59 PM

Details:
This table “Activities” (pictured) has a column with a lookup column to another table “Projects OR Departments”. Each row has a button in it “Open” that opens a linked entity in one of two separate columns (Projects or Departments), whichever is not empty (it’s a joint table, combining objects from two separate tables).

As of now, even if i open the underlying “Projects OR Departments” table before returning to this page, the buttons are not clickable.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Can you share the doc? Also are you using the experimental button() formula?

That’s a tough one. It’s a pretty elaborate live document with quite a bit of sensitive information. I can probably share it with you privately on a temporary basis, if you’re open to that?

Also are you using the experimental button() formula?

In this case, it’s a simple button column. However, the action is defined formulaically

openrow(SwitchIf(thisRow.Project.IsNotBlank(),thisRow.Project,thisRow.[Internal Department].IsNotBlank(),thisRow.[Internal Department]))

Ahhh got it

No Disable criteria on your button?

Nothing in the disable field at all :man_shrugging:

Confirming, I am seeing a similar issue.
Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 8.33.50 AM

Buttons are fully functional when directly on table, but not in On-Hover.

+1 from me. Same thing.

Interesing:

I have all my buttons enabled as seen in the screenshot below. One of my buttons is constructed via the button() formula, and the other is just a regular old button

Both are totally active

CC: @Allen_Ormond , @Dan , @Billy_Jackson

Somebody share a doc with me and Ill take a look

Hopefully I’m doing this correctly.

For me, the buttons are disabled in the hover pop-up:
Capture

1 Like

Getting the exact same problem, no disable criteria - super frustrating

1 Like

Looks like it’s working again for me. Thanks!

1 Like

Same here!
Now working :raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.