When a Pack account is changed, all line breaks get removed from a button formula.
- Write a button action formula with line breaks
- Include a Pack action that requires an account in the formula somewhere
- From Pack settings, remove the account you were using, and connect a new one
- Formula will have an error, open it up
- Click on the chip for the account, choose Connect new account, choose the account
- No more line breaks in your formula
- A broken formula, if you were using
- Corrupted comments that Coda tried to parse as CFL (adding square brackets around sentence fragments,
- Can’t use auto-format to get line breaks back (because of broken formula)
Bit hard to share a repro cause it involves pack accounts, but can a Codan please give it a try?