Help creating a project tracking document

Hello, I’m not particularly great with coding and I couldn’t find an answer that would help me figure out what I want to achieve so apologies if this has been asked before. I’m new to Coda and I’ve heard about its functionality so I’m trying to move away from Excel.

I’m trying to create a document that will help me keep track of projects that I am working on, which would be something like this:

I would like to set the table up so that I can enter a new job number and would have the following conditions:

1. If a toggle button in the “fixture requirement” column is toggled, the following should occur:
    a. The button text would change from “not required” to “required”
    b. A row with the corresponding job number would be added to the “fixtures” table and to the “drawings column”
    c. The “drawing requirement” toggle button should also automatically switched to “required”

2. If a toggle button in the “drawing requirement” is toggled to “required”, a row with the corresponding job number would be added to the “drawings” (a row would not be added to the “fixtures” table if a drawing requirement is exclusively toggled)

Additionally, I would like to have the sliders set to change according a percentage of check boxes that are checked :

ex1. If a CAD model has been modeled (without a drawing or fixture requirement) and the initial and other checks are completed, three out of three boxes would be checked therefore 100% completion

ex2. if a job has been modeled (with only a drawing requirement) with both checks complete, and only an initial check has been completed on a drawing, only four of the five check boxes would be checked therefore 80% completion)

Thanks in advance!