How Count per person Tags in table

I have created two tables in the following link called All Task and Amin Task, which in the All task table contains all the information of people and in the Amin Task table, only the Amin information is located.
In the All task table I have a table that calculates the number and frequency of repetitions of each tag in general. But how do I calculate the number of Amin tags in the Amin Task table?

Hi @amin_jebeli
sorry for the late reply.

Although I’m not so sure I fully understood your use case, I tried a different approach, that also allowed to me to better define different entities (tables) and their relationships.
Have a look at this:

Please, let me know if this is going to the right direction.

Cheers

Thank you @Federico.Stefanato, it was very helpful
Now, if I want to count only the number of tags in general, without the name of the person assigned to it, that’s mean how many of each tag are in the table, what formula should I use to do this?

Hi @amin_jebeli,

In this case, you can have a simple additional column in the Tags table that counts all the tags occurrence - for each row - in the Tasks table

Tasks.Filter( // Get all Tasks and filter them ...
  Tags.Contains(thisRow) // so that their tags contains thisRow (the current Tag row)
).Tags. // takes the tags
  .Count() // and count them

And alternative could be:

Tasks.Tags // take all the tags from all the Tasks tabel
  .ListCombine() // "flatten" them into a single list
    .CountIf(CurrentValue=thisRow) // count them if they match the current row

I hope this helps!
Cheers

2 Likes

I am really grateful
The formula that worked well was this formula:

Thank you for your help @Federico.Stefanato
Now i have another question, if i want to filter this table with date, how can i do this?

Hi @amin_jebeli
Could you please explain bit more?
You need to extend the current Filter() or to show a filtered data based on a control?

@Federico.Stefanato i explained it here:

I’m not sure I understood…

Inside the Filter() formula you can add multiple conditions.
For instance:
Table.Filter(Tags.Contains(thisRow) AND Due Date <= Today())

thank you @Federico.Stefanato
Thank you if you implement the formula on the table I made, I tried this formula several times but it did not work.