How to allow non logged people from the web to interact with fields, buttons

Hi, hope you’re all as well as posible.
I start to be really crazy with this…
I created a page in Coda with a tables, Packs etc and I want people from the Internet to be able to create rows, enter datas into fields etc but without the need to signin!
I tested everything I could playing during hours with thoses “authorisations” but…
No-way to get anything that I could modify!..

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Ånkharys

Hey @Anthony_Fernandez_Ferrandiz this is definitely something we know folks are keen on, and I’ve added your vote as a +1 to this existing feature request now too. You’ll be notified if this gets built out :smile:

2 Likes

Hi, and you can add something that I even don’t understand to see it…
Possibilities to make actions when something is loaded…
I tried to create kind of “script” that would start with a pushed button or a link and would create a “internal” new user for people that don’t want to create an account. Don’t even understand why people would have to create a Coda account just to ask me if I can come to a particular address monday or tuesday with my truck to take something and deliver it to another address…
And yes…
Thinking too of this old woman that couldn’t go out of her apartment and would like my people delivering food to go and buy her bread…
Does Coda need to know something about this old woman?
:face_with_monocle:
Not sure…

Yes, this will probable make laughing some people out there but…

I’m sure a lot of people here will understand what I’m saying…
Into my mind, Coda is just like Notion, a lot of frustrations everyday.
I lost too much time trying to reinvent the wheel…

Sorry but…

I needed to say it…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.