- I have a table of projects, with a column for “Spec” (Link, another coda page), and a column for “Jira Links” (Text, just copypasted URLs)
- I want each Spec page (one per project row) to have a reference table that’s really just 1 cell - the matching Jira Link cell for that project (so that if you edit it on that page, it edits the main table, and vice-versa)
- BUT, there’s no way to know which row this page corresponds to!
How can I do this?
Things I’ve tried:
- Comparing the Spec URL column with the URL of the current page (but there’s no way to get that)
- Comparing the Name (another column in the main table, just text) with the current page title (but there’s no way to get that either)
- Trying to make these Spec pages be generated and then transfer the data of which row created it somewhere into the page (there’s no way to get any dynamic data into the page)