Launched: Export Tables Pro + Export to Google Workspace Packs

We’ve just launched 2 new Coda Packs to the gallery! :tada:

Export Tables Pro

Export Tables Pro is an upgrade to our previous Export Tables pack that allows you to:

• Download your Coda tables as xlsx/csv files with proper data formatting, nice styling, and images included
  • Send your Coda tables in emails as xlsx/csv attachments

Check out the demo doc here:

Export to Google Workspace

Export to Google Workspace allows you to:

• Upload files from Coda to Google Drive
  • Convert and upload xlsx/csv files in Coda to Google Sheets

Check out the demo doc here:

You can also combine the two packs to:
  • Convert your Coda tables to xlsx/csv and upload them to Google Drive, all in one button!

These actions can be put in automations as well, so you can do things like:

• Schedule weekly backups of your Coda tables to Google Drive
  • Send daily emails out to stakeholders with your tables attached

You can try out either of these Packs with a free 14-day trial!

Let us know what you think! :point_down:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the launch, @Courtney_Milligan1! The added functionality of sending tables via email is particularly useful! Just to double-check: pack actions still cannot be triggered by automations within coda is that correct? That is, it won’t be possible to set up an automation to send a doc’s table data via email every day at x o’clock, did I get that right? Thanks, Nina

1 Like

Hey @Nina_Ledid! I was able to schedule it in an automation so I think you should be able to! Let me know if you have any issues with it :slight_smile:

Hey Nina! Pack actions can defintiely be scheduled and run via automations.

You just need to ensure that (if the pack action requires Authorization like gmail for example) that the automation is set to run as the user rather than automation bot

There are actually ways around that too (like if you need to automate sending of emails for a client and still want action to run as automation bot)

That sneaky way is to use a canvas based button to perform the pack action and then make the automation press the canvas based button!

Hopefully that helps

Wonderful pack @Courtney_Milligan1 ! Can’t wait to try it out

3 Likes

Awesome insights, thanks @Scott_Collier-Weir and @Courtney_Milligan1 for weighing in!