List of things this does that google docs doesnt

this post Am I the only one? Coda is ugly
was pretty funny

i think they’re a linux user who never seen mac or windows 10 before, regardless of how lacking the oses are
[w/e is the worst car design] that never seen a telsa before
an amazon shopper that never seen a boutique or high-end fashion site before
someone that uses a text editor or stats software and never seen software made for the vast majority of users before
someone that uses forum software from the 1990s who never seen discourse before
someone that uses a command line and never seen UI before

there’s alot of boring and wordy (99%) forum posts that doesnt get to the point, and other things that seem to be made for classrooms and preschoolers on this coda site, but this one was really funny, i liked how there were 0 examples of good ui from the poster - ill like to see some examples of good ui, and how coda is ‘ugly’ compared to the so many other things… out there

if you look at the documentation of vs code, it’s clear, clean, and to the point. different from a lot of the stuff on coda, it’s so wordy someone on ‘coda news’ even began the feature announcement with ‘let’s get the chase:’ (and yet there was still so much fluff right after that…) – but, it would take a wholeeee lot for a normal functioning human to come to the conclusion that coda has ‘ugly’ ui, especially when compared to the so much… out there… guess that’s the severe difference between people that know about good ui and those that dont

still would like to see examples of good ui and how coda doesn’t have that