This bug makes me thing twice before committing using Coda.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open document A in PC 1 (home PC)
- In that document, create a table, open the first cell (Ctrl+Shift+E), input “ABC” into the editor and leave the editor open.
- Switch to another browser for at least 1 minute, hibernate the PC 1
- Wait a moment, e.g. 12 hours
- Repeat step 1, 2 and 3 in PC 2 (office PC) with text “MNO” and press Save Changes
- Go home and open again the PC 1
Expected: the document A is refreshed with latest text “MNO”
Actual: the document A didn’t refreshed, the text is “ABC”, as well as the whole document is overwritten with old data
Why it makes me crazy: Coda didn’t allow to restore the specific revision into the same document. Every time I need to clone the correct/old version to a new document which is unacceptable. Imagine 8 hours of work was discarded by the old data…