People Utilisation report in Cross Functional Project tracker

Hello @mallika ,
Your template is superb! I love it… but possible to add the people utilization? Can you guide me here.

Thanks
Rgds
VJ

1 Like

Hi @Vijayaananth_Arumugam - can you let me know what exactly you are looking for. Will be happy help. @Al_Chen_Coda - is a template expert too so looping him in here.

Hello Malika,

Im looking at the people utilization, eg in next 2 weeks whats the utilization on my developers? Is he/she free to take other projects? Something like to drill down to their upcoming schedule

Thanks

Rgds

VJ

@Al_Chen_Coda @mallika Guys any update on this?

I would like to see where, if the task deadline is not met, what would be the impact would be for the whole project timelime?

this is my project tracker https://coda.io/d/Overall-Project-Tracking_dTTHfpCiL7p/People_suhJG#_luGNg

Hey @Vijayaananth_Arumugam, I took a look at your doc and based on the questions you’re asking, it sounds like you want two separate views: 1) people utilization 2) impact on project timeline (if deadline is not met). Is that correct?

You created a utilization column in the “Resource Utilization” section, were you able to answer question 1? In terms of question 2, how do you define “impact?” Are you looking for how many extra days would be delayed due to the task deadline not being met? Can you provide a more detailed example?

1 Like

Hey @Al_Chen_Coda… For your first question - YES

1. Impact = Impact on the project timeline, if task is not completed by the given end date. Actual vs Projected. As of now i dont hve the task for any projects there. so how do i do this? can you create a sample.?

And to add that, i need to see the weekly task load on each developer levels