Hi, I have been trying to find if it’s possible to share just a specific table or page to other people, without them having to see other tables (specially those ones with confidential information). I can’t seem to find a way. Can someone advise if this is possible? Hiding pages is not an option since people can simply unhide it. Locking pages also I think just restricts other people to make changes to the tables/pages but they are still able to see what’s inside.
Hi @catalystarts and Welcome to the Community !
Single-page sharing is still not available at the moment but it’s definitively worked on (as this feature is not that easy to implement in a secure and private way… which Notion doesn’t really do either).
The recently released full-page embeds was a first step in that direction getting us all closer to see it coming to life …
So, the current workarounds, depending on your use case scenario, would be to share another doc and keep that doc up to date by :
Using cross-doc :
- Either the native feature or @Paul_Danyliuk’s version of the feature, the pack : Sync Table Pro
Using webhooks :
- I know @Christiaan_Huizer talked about this in a blog post. His free webhook pack goes with it
And there are others webhook packs too:
- @Scott_Collier-Weir’s one, Coda Webhook
- @Xyzor_Max’s HOOK pack too, maybe … ?
- There are quite a few webhook packs in the gallery …