Tool for exporting Coda tables to Excel/CSV

Hey there!

It’s an invalid action because your button needs an action formula. Aka you need to wrap your exportTable() inside an OpenWindow() formula.

1 Like

Thank you @Scott_Collier-Weir so much! Now it works!

1 Like

There is an additional issue. When I exporting date the wrong value in Excel received:

Someone else mentioned this issue to me recently and I realized it’s because the dates in the Excel file correspond to the timezone of Coda’s servers, which are in the US. I am planning to work on a solution for this in the next week. In the meantime, if you set your timezone to PDT and choose the “Keep times” option, that should get them to export correctly.

1 Like

Tried using this pack today and it gives an error about not having the right access. Set up the account, selected the account, doesn’t seem to work.

Hi @Susan_M_Davis! Did you put any restrictions on the access when connecting your account? If so, make sure you restrict it to your entire doc, not just a table (and not a pack). I’d recommend deleting the connected account and setting up a new one. You can do this from the pack settings in the right-hand panel

Thanks. @Courtney_Milligan1 I finally got it working. I’m guessing it wasn’t using the new account I chose so I disconnected and retried it.

Also, found your example and after examining it, saw that you also had to add an openwindow() around the Export function. Got it working. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.