Default currency format

Following on from having default non-US date formats please can we also set a default currency format. I’m working on a few tables with currency and it also defaults to the all ighty ollar. Please can we set our own non-US currency as the default (along with dates)

5 Likes

and also the decimal separator. the rest of the world needs a comma non a period to separate the decimals.

I would also love this feature. It’s very frustrating to create a table that has 10 currency fields and change the currency symbol and decimals to all of them individually. I always use the same settings: €-symbol and 2 decimals. A simple Default currency symbol and decimals selection in profile would save a lot of frustrating repeated dropdown clicks. Another option would be to allow copying column format.

Also as a side note, there should be support for using the currency symbol on the right side of the amount as is the standard with a lot of currencies (eg. Euro).

Just noticed one shortcut for using Euro:
If I enter a sum with leading €-sign to an empty column, Coda autoformats the column to Euro currency and puts 2 decimals
Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 10.43.00 => Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 10.43.15

1 Like