Gmail Pack: Add ability to attach a file

Hi,

It would be really great to be able to attach a file when sending an email with the Gmail Pack :slight_smile:

I am a freelance developer and I have a table where I store my client’s invoices.

I would like to be able to send them to the client with an action button on the row.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Really liked this idea. It would be very convenient then. Hoping for this one.

Hey there! Thanks so much for reaching out with this request. While it is not currently possible to attach files using the Gmail Pack, we are tracking a feature request for this! I will go ahead and formally add votes for each of you in our feature request tracker.

If anybody else would like their vote formally tracked for this feature request, please reach out to support@coda.io with answers to the following questions:

1. What value does this new feature unlock? What does this help you accomplish?
  2. On a scale of 1 to 4 (1 = nice to have, 4 = absolutely must have), how badly would you say you need this feature?
  3. How would you describe what you’re trying to build with this feature? (Project tracker, blog, client facing resource, etc.)

Should this feature be built, we’ll be sure to reach out in this thread. We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

2 Likes