Launched: Stunning row detail views

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for the quick feedback, and apologies for any disruption to workflows this visual update may’ve caused. I recognize communication on this was a little clunky, for which you can blame a PMM who was stretched a little thin on a Friday (me). A few quick clarifying notes:

• First, regarding this update as a whole: As you might recall from our Series D Announcement, we’re working to bring the power of your page canvases into tables themselves. This update is a stepwise change as part of our progress on enabling page features within rows themselves; we expect that that bigger change will give you some of the flexibility it sounds like some folks feel we’ve compromised. There will be further updates to the detail view, with a goal of making the full page-in-a-row concept available to all Coda users by the end of the year (I’m bullish that we’ll get it done quite a bit before the very end of the year)
  • Next – Block Party! Our event registration page is indeed up, but tickets will not be available until 12:01am Pacific time on Monday, August 23. All tickets are free (with a limited number that come with a free swag package!), so please be sure to grab yours when they go live on the Hopin platform where we’ll host the event.

As always, please keep the feedback coming. It’s incredibly helpful as we continue our work to put more flexibility into the pages and tables you build to get the most from Coda.

8 Likes